Currently, there are 5 winners pick methods:
- Automatically – most voted
- Automatically – random
- Automatically – random from TOP 10
- Automatically – random from TOP 20
Where to select winners pick method:
Editing possible only if “Manual” winners pick method is selected.
Note: you could use one of the “Automatic” modes and when the contest ends – change to “Manual” and edit the winner’s list.
“Manual” winners pick mode:
Use the winner’s shortcode:
More params can be found on the contest manage page:
How to do if the contest is ended but the winners list is empty?
- Please make sure that you have “Automatic” pick, else you have to pick them manually
- If the contest is ended > than 30 mins ago – try to deactivate & activate the plugin in the Plugins menu (probably the cron event that should end the contest is not running properly)
- If no luck – try to install Advanced Cron Manager plugin and make sure that you have the following event:
- Try to click Execute now and check your contest again if the contest is ended and winners are picked.